Want to send district and school-wide messages without using Groups or Courses? Well, look no further than Notify! All your student body-wide communications can now be executed with the same ease, transparency, and history logs you get with our standard SchoolStatus communications tools.
What is Notify?
Notify is our optional mass notification system that allows for sending one-way messages, calls, and emails to recipients of an entire school(s), grade level(s), or district. Notify uses a shortcode like 93-9393, which is different from our 1:1 and Broadcast messages. Notify messages are not meant for a reply from the recipient.
Note: Messages deliverable to US, Canada, US Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico numbers, only.
Who can use Notify?
Notify is designed for school or district-level communications, so building-level admin and above. Traditional teachers will not be Notify users. They should continue to use Broadcast messaging to communicate with multiple recipients.
Notify is in Beta. What does that mean?
Beta means we are still working on it! It means we've released the features to a limited number of people as we continue to build and enhance the features. The Beta stage allows us to have real users test the functionality to ensure all is working perfectly.
What features does Notify have now?
- Send a text message, call, or email to all preferred contacts of a school, multiple schools, or the entire district
- Email composition with attachments
- Schedule messages to be sent at a time in the future
- View message delivery stats like how many messages were sent, delivered, or failed
- Send automated attendance notifications
- Ability to record your voice for calls
- Grade level audiences (send to all 4th graders, regardless of school)
- Staff audiences (include your staff in your communications or send to only staff)
Does Notify cost extra?
Yes, it does. Communications do incur costs for each call, text, or email. So in order to provide this feature set, we need to charge (what we think is) a small fee. To get a custom quote for your district, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
I want to schedule a demo of Notify!
Awesome! Email email@example.com to request to see Notify!