When using Microsoft Word to draft Notify emails, copying from Word and pasting into the Notify editor can cause formatting errors.
Paste Without Formatting:
- Copy the text from Microsoft Word
- Right click in the Notify editor and select the Paste option that will match the style or formatting of the editor. The exact text of that option will change depending on operating system and browser, but it should be something along the lines of "Paste to Match Style" or "Paste without Formatting"
- This will paste the content of the document as plain text, so any links, images, styling, or other rich text will have to be manually added back to the email body.
Save as Filtered HTML:
- Go to "File > Save As" in Microsoft Word and save the file as a "Web Page, Filtered (htm)". This file option will strip out any Microsoft Word-specific markup and leave you with plain HTML
- Open the HTML file in a web browser or a text editor like Notepad or Text Edit
- Copy the text and paste it into the Notify editor.