If you are downloading Feedbak for the first time, skip step 1 and start on step 2.
1. If your Feedbak app icon is blue, it's the old version. Save your work and delete your the blue app before you download the current version, which is gold.
First, save any open Feedbak forms, and click "Load Data/Upload" on your iPad (this is detailed in step 5, below). This makes sure all your data is safely stored on SchoolStatus on the web.
Close the Feedbak app by double clicking your iPad Home button and swiping the Feedbak page up; then return to the Home screen.
DELETE THE OLD VERSION OF THE FEEDBAK APP by holding your finger down on the icon until it "shakes." Then, tap the "x" to delete it.
2. To download the latest version of the Feedbak app: Select the App Store from your home screen.
Search app store for Feedbak 2 app.
Tap the cloud icon, and then tap "OPEN" when it appears.
3. Tap "Setup New User." Enter your school email address as your user name, your SchoolStatus password, and a personal PIN code.
4. If you've entered the user name and password correctly, you'll see this...
...and then this!
For more tips on logging into the Feedbak app successfully, click here.
5. Load data each time you open the app to ensure that you have access to the most up-to-date data from Schoolstatus.
Select "Load Data" from your left side menu, and tap the green "Update" button.
Now you are ready to create an observation! For complete instructions on creating an observation on your iPad, click here.