If you are downloading the Feedbak app for the first time, start on step 2.
1. Update the Feedbak 2 app for iPad
If your Feedbak app icon is blue, you've got the old version. You'll need to save any work you've started, and use Load Data/Update data before you proceed.
Close the Feedbak app by double-clicking your iPad Home button and swiping the Feedbak app up to close it. Then return to your iPad dashboard screen, where you'll see the blue Feedbak icon. Delete the old (blue) Feedbak app by holding your finger down on the icon until it "shakes." Then, tap the "x" to delete it.
Now you are ready to download the current version (the "gold" version) of the app.
2. Download the Feedbak 2 app for iPad
Select the App Store from your iPad dashboard screen.
Search for Feedbak 2 app in the app store .
Tap the cloud/arrow icon to download the app from the Cloud, and then tap the word "OPEN" when it appears.
3. Tap "Setup New User."
When you open the app, you'll see a login page. This first time, you'll have to set up a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for this app.
- Tap SETUP NEW USER
- Enter your school email address- that's your user name
- Enter your SchoolStatus account password. If you need to test it or reset it, you may want to open a browser window and go to secure.schoolstatus.com
- Create in a 4 digit personal PIN code.
You can update your PIN at any time by repeating these steps. Now, you can safely walk away from your iPad knowing that if someone else picks it up, they cannot add or edit documentation on your Feedbak app without first entering the personal PIN code that locks the app.
You'll see an error message under these conditions...
- If you skip the SET UP NEW USER step and don't select a PIN
- if you have entered an incorrect username or used capital letters
- if you have entered an incorrect password
If you've entered the user name and password correctly, you'll see this:
...and then this! You did it!
5. Sync data using Load Data and Update Data
Select Load Data from your left side menu, and tap the green Update button each time you open the app to ensure that you have access to the most up-to-date data from SchoolStatus before you start observing.
Now you are ready to create an observation! For complete instructions on creating an observation on your iPad, click here.
For more tips on logging into the Feedbak app successfully, click here.