For the Foreseeable Future/Covid-19 Training Requirements
- Social Distancing is required. All participants must be at least 6' apart.
- Temperature Checks are required of all participants is required.
- Trainers may not come in physical contact with any participants.
- Mask are required of all participants and must be worn appropriately.
In order to ensure a smooth training process, we require:
• A lab environment with laptops or desktops meeting the system requirements in Step 1. All users are required to have their own device
• A projector capable of displaying our trainer’s laptop screen
• WiFi Internet access of at least 10mb/s+ available with username and password available at the time of training.
• Participant limit of 30. Since we provide free on-site training, we are happy to schedule additional training for small groups.
In addition to the requirements defined above, every administrator who attends training for using our Feedbak application will need an iPad, with the latest version of our Feedbak 2 app from the App Store pre-installed. You can install the app by searching for ‘Feedbak 2’ in the iPad app store or by visiting: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/feedbak/id671392064?mt=8.
After installing the app, please do not log the user into Feedbak. We will provide instruction on that step during training. The app requires iPad users to have WiFi access during training.